In Stock. Rental Option Available for This Tool, See Below!
This spanner fits end caps on all Seastar hydraulic steering cylinders, Yamaha 4 stroke V6 tilt and trim caps as well as Suzuki V6 trim caps. The enclosed 4 stud hinged design gives the wrench better, more balanced torque and force distribution translating into more stability, significantly fewer broken studs and fewer damaged end caps!
- Wrap around design created to apply more balanced torque during tilt piston and steering cylinder tear down while unit is still installed on motor
- Unique stud design guarantees that if a stud ever breaks, it will be fast and easy to remove since the stud will unscrew from the bottom of the wrench instead of cranking a jagged, bent stud back through the body of the wrench which damages the threads on the wrench body and is very time consuming
- Our unique 4mm studs have minimum torque rating of 200 ft/lb’s as tested on the job site! With 4 studs in this wrench you will be able to put maximum torque into the end cap along with maximum balance!
- Mirror polished stainless steel body is built to last and comes with full warranty.
- Wrench comes fully assembled
- Rental: If you would like to rent this tool, please select rental option. Rental price is $35.00. Please see Tool Rentals Section for terms and conditions.