|5 × 10 × 2 in
OST-0003B Yamaha Tilt Piston Spanner Wrench
OST-0003 is designed to safely remove the piston from the tilt piston sub assembly. This recently updated version has been redesigned for impact tool compatibility.
- Tool grade stainless steel
- Fits tilt pistons on all Yamaha V6 4 stroke F200 to F300, 3.3L and 4.2L Offshore model Yamaha
- Makes removing and re-assembling the tilt piston a quick easy process minimizing the risk of damage to extremely expensive parts
- This wrench is not required for Yamaha SHO Vmax and VF Series 4 Stroke models with “Showa” tilt trim systems.
- Made in The U.S.A. Full unconditional warranty.
The first generation of this wrench is featured in our YouTube tutorial video for Yamaha F200 trim tilt re-seal.