The cylinder bypass attachment is a component of the Bubble Purge Kit but also is a stand alone diagnostic tool that connects to the cylinder bleed fittings on Seastar , Baystar and Uflex hydraulic steering cylinders.
- Used for isolating and identifying steering issues
- Once connected to cylinder, allows cylinder to move freely without adding air or spilling fluid
- Clear tubing allows you to see what’s in the steering system without having to open it up
- Comes with fill fittings to pre-fill attachment if needed so steering system can be opened up or bypassed without adding air to system
- Diagnostic Applications Include: diagnosing steering issues on the motor such as seized or stiff pilot tube, helps diagnose internal helm problems like check valve issues without having to open the steering system up