Hydraulic Steering Cylinder Bypass Attachment OST-PBB.001.3
The cylinder bypass attachment is a component of the Bubble Purge Kit G2 but also is a stand alone diagnostic tool that connects to the cylinder bleed fittings on Seastar , Baystar and Uflex hydraulic steering cylinders.
- Used for isolating and identifying steering issues (is the steering system fighting with you or is it the motor pilot tube?)
- Once connected to cylinder, allows cylinder to move freely without adding air or spilling fluid
- Clear tubing allows you to see what’s in the steering system without having to open it up
- Attachment can be prefilled, with including quick connect fittings so steering system can be opened up or bypassed without adding air to system.
- Diagnostic Applications Include: diagnosing steering issues on the motor such as seized or stiff pilot tube, helps diagnose internal helm problems like check valve issues without having to open the steering system up
- Comes with quick connect fittings to allow the attachment to be filled, drained and vented
- Made in the U.S.A. Full Warranty