Bubble Purge Pro
$168.00 – $228.00
The Bubble Purge Pro SC and DC Kits are professional grade tools designed to efficiently handle all aspects of bleed and flush on all modern SeaStar, BayStar and Uflex Hydraulic Steering system configurations.
Designed for hydraulic steering systems with multiple helms, single cylinder, dual cylinders, liquid tie bar, power assist and or autopilot. Bubble Purge Pro SC and DC Kits make system bleed and flush a more efficient and cost effective process. The advantage of the Pro Kits versus Bubble Purge G2 are numerous when it comes to repair and maintenance of more complex steering systems. Once air has exited the steering system at the cylinder bleed valves it can not re-enter. Air is routed through the return line above decks to vent into the fluid bottle or to open air. The cylinder attachment can uncouple from the return hose to allow for super easy and clean system flush. Standard length from end of cylinder bleed attachment fittings to end of return line is 23 feet. If your distance from cylinder to helm is greater than 20 feet, please see our Bubble Purge Pro Return Hose Extension which adds 10 feet to the return hose for longer runs.
Bubble Purge Pro SC is designed for all single cylinder systems with any configuration of helm(s) autopilot, power assist etc. The Pro SC is a 5 piece kit which includes the Fill Tube, Helm Tee, Threaded Helm Fitting, Cylinder Attachment and Return Hose which connects the Cylinder Attachment to the Helm Tee and allows air to vent out while steering fluid cycles back through the helm
Bubble Purge Pro DC is designed for multiple cylinder and single cylinder systems offering simultaneous dual cylinder bleed and flush with all known configurations of autopilot, Liquid Tie Bar, power assist, single or multiple helms. The Pro DC Kit includes the same parts list as the SC Kit with the addition of Dual Cylinder Bleed Hoses (2) which connect to a modified Cylinder Attachment.
Advantages of the Bubble Purge Pro SC and DC Kits versus other systems on the market:
- Professional results. Compatible with all SeaStar hydraulic steering configurations and manufacturer recommended bleed methods.
- G2 Quick Connect fittings are modified for better clearance in tight spaces. These custom fittings are a must for Yamaha 4 stroke 3.3 Liter and 4.2 liter V6 models!
- The Bubble Purge Pro Kits are completely self contained, remaining sealed for no leaks, minimal fluid waste and maximum efficiency! Gone are the days of sticking a pin into the fluid bottle and hoping not to spill expensive fluid all over the boat! Gone are the days of wasting 2 plus quarts of fluid when 1 quart was all you needed!
- Sealed bottle and fill tube allows operator to gently apply pressure by hand squeezing the bottle to speed up the process of helm fill and prime. Squeezing the bottle Bottle during helm fill helps to displace air, reduce air lock issues which gravity fed systems can struggle to displace, and force fluid into the helm much more quickly than can be achieved by using leaky flimsy plastic fittings or allowing gravity fed systems to take their sweet time. Gravity can be quite slow especially in colder climates. Bottle is easy to vent if needed, no pin pricks so bottle can be used for storage.
- Easy to clean and maintain, and compact design: Our equipment dramatically reduces the risks of contaminated fluid being added into the steering system (or the reservoir in a Power Purge) when used on a repetitive professional basis. You can see every drop of fluid that is in the Pro DC Kit from end to end. With our return line flush disconnect, easily flush contaminated fluid out of the steering system and the bleed hoses.
- Kit ships with complete instructions, also complete instructions and schematics available for download below!
- Access to our dedicated tech support when you need us: Our staff has worked professionally in SeaStar & UFlex authorized dealerships and independent shops since the early days on SeaStar and Uflex hydraulics and related hydraulic systems such as Auto Pilot (multi manufacturer) and Power Assist, Dual Cylinder Liquid Tie Bar and Optimus 360. We will do our best to answer your questions and concerns regarding the constantly evolving world of Marine Hydraulic Steering.
- Made in The U.S.A. Full unconditional warranty.
Check out our instructional demo videos for the Bubble Purge Pro SC and DC Kits:
Pro SC Kit Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw40ytaRsUw