Bubble Purge™ G2 Hydraulic Steering Bleed and Purge Kit OST-PBB.001
We engineered the Bubble Purge G2 to offer you an easy to use tool that offers professional level performance and results. Our patented kit makes hydraulic steering system repair and maintenance a simpler process with a tool that is a perfect fit for SeaStar, BayStar and Uflex helms and cylinders. Maximize your investment in the right tools to maintain your boat and motor!
- One person can easily bleed, purge and flush the entire system from end to end, no need to pierce the bottle. The G2 kit and bottle remain completely sealed during the entire process.
- G2 quick connect fittings are modified for better clearance in confined spaces, an absolute must for Yamaha 4.2L and 3.3L F200 to F300 applications.
- Bottle Fill tube engineered for a tight seal and ability to swivel 360 degrees with an elongated fill tube to allow you to set the bottle down to attend to the cylinder if needed. Imitation purge kits use a flimsy, leaky plastic tube which is too short to set down.
- The Cylinder Attachment connects onto the bleed fittings with a simple push and click. Will not leak during bleed process.
- The G2 Kit comes with full warranty, and tech support to help with any questions
- Not recommended for steering systems with integrated Power Assist/Power Steering and or Auto Pilot components
- Made in the U.S.A.