Tiller assembly, new, compatible with Yamaha F9.9B 2013 and later models
Includes shift and throttle cables, throttle control all parts assembled
Does not include kill switch or mounting bracket, tiller only
Price includes shipping to U.S.
For orders outside the U.S., please contact tech support for shipping prices
This rack was designed for use in professional shops and mobile settings for Yamaha Power Tilt Trim Repair on Yamaha 2 and 4 Stroke V6. Bench mounted fixturing to lock the Trim housing into place while you work.
- Fits Yamaha 3.3L and 4.2L V6 models, as well as OX66 (does not fit Yamaha 4.2 SHO, See Showa Plus Work Rack for Yamaha SHO and 1990’s and older 2 Stroke V6). If it has the 4 bolt pattern as seen in the product photos, and its made by Yamaha, this rack fits!
- Designed and fabricated in the USA
- Rock solid fixturing for the most demanding tear down. Once you bolt the housing into place, it will not budge!
- 2″ round post fits into most 2″ engine stands or bench mounted receivers
- Lock the housing into upright position for applying torque to cylinder caps
- Spin the housing 360 degrees, hold it in upside down position for emptying cylinders without a mess
- Lock the housing in sideways/horizontal for drilling out bolts on a rock solid platform.
- 2″ Female bench top or engine stand receiver not included
- Full Unconditional Warranty