Suzuki Drive Shaft Bearing Housing Offset Socket
Socket for Suzuki Lower Units with 56130-93J01 and 56130-93J02 Drive Shaft Bearing Housing
- Allows open end or adjustable wrenches easier safer access and better alignment to remove drive shaft bearing housing on Suzuki 4 Stroke DF150, DF175, DF200, DF225, DF250, DF300
- Makes removing seized bearing housing covers much easier process while keeping tools away from easily damaged gasket surfaces for faster gear oil seal replacement and re-assembly as well as access to drive shaft bearings and components
- Made in the USA
Lower Bearing Carrier Puller For All Horsepower Outboards OST-0024
OST-0024 is compatible with all known outboard lower bearing carriers for all horsepower from all manufacturers
- Makes easy work of removing bearing carrier assemblies from 9.9 HP up to largest horsepower outboards on the market.
- One tool does the job for everything in your shop, stop spending a fortune on multiple pullers, bits and pieces to work with large and small horse motors. Compatible with recessed carriers with threaded retainer ring as well as bolt-in carriers with exposed flange. Mercury, Yamaha, Suzuki, Johnson Evinrude, Honda… we got you covered
- Self aligning design gives OST-0024 rock solid feel and aligns force where it is needed, eliminating the slop and wasted effort created by less efficiently designed pullers. Spend less time with your torch!
- Dramatically better performance and durability compared to hook style pullers and slide hammers
- Made in The U.S.A. Comes with full unconditional warranty
Instructions OST-0024 Lower Bearing Carrier Puller Instructions
Schematics OST-0024 Lower Bearing Carrier Puller
OST-0024 Demo Video click here or scroll down.
When Hook Style Pullers Attack: Examples of unnecessary damaged caused by pullers with ill-fitting hooks pulling on an aluminum bearing carrier… from a contributor who used a puller with hooks that failed to do its job, and badly damaged a Yamaha V6 bearing carrier in the process. He later used OST-0024 for an easy extraction. OST-0024 was designed to avoid damage caused by pulling on something not designed for pulling… and wasting a lot of time and energy (your time and energy) in the process
From an OST-0024 owner working on 2007 Yamaha F350’s standard and counter rotating:
No torch required, easily removed both carriers after I had tried using other pullers that couldn’t do the job!
Shift Wrench Yamaha Suzuki and Mercury OST-0001
- Shift wrench designed to work with Mercury, Yamaha and Suzuki ratcheting shift rods as well as small horse power Yamaha and Merc threaded push/pull shift rods.
- Eliminates the need for a separate test wrench for each manufacturer.
- One wrench quickly checks shift function on multiple manufacturers
- Stainless body
- Spline pattern fits perfectly, no slop, minimizes risk of nicking or damaging shift splines.
- Made in The U.S.A. Full unconditional warranty.